- Source created: Jan. 31, 2019, 11:12 a.m.
- Last classifier saved: Nov. 4, 2022, 12:15 p.m.
- Last classifier trained: Nov. 4, 2022, 12:15 p.m.
- Default image annotation area: X: 0 - 100% / Y: 0 - 100%
- Annotation point generation: Simple random, 10 points
- Feature extractor: VGG16 (legacy)
Confidence threshold: 100% (edit)
This source contains 100 randomly-selected images from the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands(per analyst) with 10 fixed-points/image from photoquads collected, specifically, from Rapid Ecological Assessment (REA) surveys. Each NOAA ESD-CREP image analyst is required to participate in this inter-calibration process at the beginning of each production series to check for inter-observer variability and bias