- Source created: Feb. 8, 2019, 10:47 a.m.
- Last classifier saved: March 26, 2022, 10:56 a.m.
- Last classifier trained: April 21, 2022, 4:40 p.m.
- Default image annotation area: X: 2.5 - 97.5% / Y: 2.5 - 97.5%
- Annotation point generation: Stratified random, 2 rows x 5 columns of cells, 1 points per cell (total of 10 points)
- Feature extractor: VGG16 (legacy)
Confidence threshold: 70% (edit)
Coral reef surveys by the Ecosystem Sciences Division - Coral Reef Ecosystem Program (CREP) at the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Pacific Island Fisheries Science Center (PIFSC). This source contains a subset of images from the 2017 PMNM Northwestern Hawaiian Islands cruise with 10 fixed-points/image from photoquads collected, specifically, from Rapid Ecological Assessment (REA) surveys. This subset has been separated from the other images because they were only saved in a low-resolution format.