- Source created: June 15, 2022, 4:11 p.m.
- Last classifier saved: Sept. 13, 2022, 2:13 p.m.
- Last classifier trained: Sept. 13, 2022, 2:13 p.m.
- Default image annotation area: X: 0 - 100% / Y: 0 - 100%
- Annotation point generation: Simple random, 10 points
- Feature extractor: VGG16 (legacy)
Confidence threshold: 100% (edit)
This source contains 100 hand-picked photo-quadrats images from Rapid Ecological Assessment (REA) surveys in Guam and the CNMI. It is assembled for Benthic Image Analysis (BIA) calibration purposes to assess inter-observer variability and bias, and improve consistency among analysts. There are 10 sets of images—including a Master “answer key”—and each analyst needs to complete this exercise prior to beginning the 2022 Mariana NCRMP BIA production series.