- Source created: Jan. 27, 2021, 6:31 a.m.
- Last classifier saved: Aug. 23, 2022, 7:43 a.m.
- Last classifier trained: Aug. 23, 2022, 7:43 a.m.
- Default image annotation area: X: 2 - 98% / Y: 2 - 98%
- Annotation point generation: Stratified random, 4 rows x 4 columns of cells, 4 points per cell (total of 64 points)
- Feature extractor: EfficientNet (default)
Confidence threshold: 95% (edit)
Images from ARMS (artificial reef monitoring structures) of the 3rd session of the project SEAMOBB in France (second session for Corsican images). ARMS were let arount 18 months from spring 2019 to autumn 2020 for regions of MARseille, Villefranche, and Corsica, but for the last region, Banyuls, we have not yet beena ble to collect them (due to COVID 19). See also source "SEAMOBB " and related ones from Italy and Spain.