- Source created: Oct. 10, 2012, 7:01 a.m.
- Last classifier saved: Nov. 21, 2016, 4 p.m.
- Last classifier trained: Nov. 27, 2016, 8 a.m.
- Default image annotation area: X: 0 - 100% / Y: 0 - 100%
- Annotation point generation: Simple random, 100 points
Confidence threshold: 100% (edit)
Coral Sea is one of the bioregions surveyed by the Catlin Seaview Survey in 2012. Coral sea south is represented by Flinders and Holmes reef, off-shore atolls within Australian waters of the Coral Sea Conservation Zone. The images from the Catlin Seaview Survey has been taking using a custom designed DPV (SVII) with takes images of the seabed every 3 secs for 2 kilometers per dive. These images have been scaled and currently being annotated by the University of Queensland.