- Source created: July 9, 2020, 11:43 a.m.
- Last classifier saved: July 19, 2020, 3:06 a.m.
- Last classifier trained: July 19, 2020, 3:06 a.m.
- Default image annotation area: X: 0 - 100% / Y: 0 - 100%
- Annotation point generation: Uniform grid, 10 rows x 10 columns (total of 100 points)
- Feature extractor: VGG16 (legacy)
Confidence threshold: 0% (edit)
MBON Pole to Pole seeks to facilitate the integration of biological and environmental data for countries along the Pacific and Atlantic coasts of the Americas, from the Arctic to Antarctica.
The Pole-to-Pole (P2P) MBON initiative was conceived as a network of cooperating research institutions, marine laboratories, parks, and reserves that seek to address common problems related to sustaining ecosystem services through conservation ecology.