- Source created: Jan. 28, 2022, 12:59 p.m.
- Last classifier saved: Feb. 9, 2022, 8:30 p.m.
- Last classifier trained: Feb. 9, 2022, 8:30 p.m.
- Default image annotation area: X: 2.5 - 97.5% / Y: 2.5 - 97.5%
- Annotation point generation: Stratified random, 2 rows x 5 columns of cells, 1 points per cell (total of 10 points)
- Feature extractor: EfficientNet (default)
Confidence threshold: 100% (edit)
This source contains benthic photoquadrat imagery collected during coral bleaching events. In 2022, the NOAA ESD used random and targeted annotations to train this classifier to differentiate between living hard coral, bleached (live) hard coral, and all other benthic categories. If your organization is interested in uploading photoquadrat imagery to derive percent bleaching cover estimates, please contact Morgan Winston (email@example.com).