- Source created: Aug. 18, 2022, 11:49 a.m.
- Last classifier saved: July 7, 2023, 11:19 p.m.
- Last classifier trained: July 7, 2023, 11:19 p.m.
- Default image annotation area: X: 0 - 100% / Y: 0 - 100%
- Annotation point generation: Simple random, 50 points
- Feature extractor: EfficientNet (default)
Confidence threshold: 100% (edit)
PELD-ILOC (Long Term Ecological Research of Brazilians Oceanic Islands) is a network of Brazilian scientists from several universities and organizations engaged in long-term ecological research of marine biodiversity on the four Brazilian oceanic islands. The goal of the PELD-ILOC is to provide long-term research to the scientific community, policy makers, and society with the knowledge and predictive understanding necessary to conserve, protect, and manage the Brazilian oceanic islands ecosystems, their biodiversity, and the services they provide.